It is cold and snowy out and I am thinking about Spring and my flower beds. Last Autumn I put in some new bulbs and can't wait to see if they come up! Bring on the warm weather and sunshine.
Today I am bringing you a round-up of 20 cheerful and bright flower patterns. What is your favorite flower? My favorite is Hyacinth; I love their scent and I know when they start to bud that Spring is truly on the way. I hope these patterns bring a little bit of Spring into your day.
Just click on the name of the pattern that you wish to make; the link will take you right to the designer's blog pattern page or store page. As always Happy Hookin'
Here are 20 patterns for flowers and leaves to help you think Spring. Some are FREE some are PAID patterns. They are all for you to make and enjoy!
1. Jesse at Home's Stitchopedia Picot Flower and Leaves
2. Grammy Dirlam's Soft Rose
3. The Underground Crafter ~ Ray of Sunshine Afghan Block (paid)
4. The Underground Crafter ~ Coming up roses Afghan Block (paid)
5. Posh Pooch Designs Dog Clothes Petal Flower
6. Tangled Happy No Sew Rosette
7. Crafting Friends Designs Pinwheel Applique
8. Mandalynn's Crochet Treasures TBI Awareness Child Size Hat
9. Crafting Friends Design's Emerald City Small Flower
10. Fiber Flux One Round Flower
11. Underground Crafter Gerbera Square (paid)
12. From Grammy's Heart with Love Sweet and Sassy Throw
13. Home made hats Six-puff Flower
14. Fiber Flux Button Flowers
15. Mandalynn's Crochet Treasures "Daisy's Daisy Bonnet"
16. Fiber Flux Layered Ruffled Flower and Leaf
17. Underground Crafter Hydrangea Shrub Afghan Square (paid)
18. Crafting Friends Design's Butterfly Garden Afghan (paid)
19. Posh Pooch Designs Dog Clothes Rufflina Carnation
20. Cre8tion Crochet Spring Leaves pattern
2/15/2015 10:36:32 am
Hi, 16 doesn't work.
Comments are closed.
Donate for SIDS Research here